Tuesday, November 4, 2008

welcome to my Blog....












I started my career as a singer, composer and lyricist since my age of twenty. As radio singer and Lyricist I became popular in my state. With the beginning of the audiocassette era in late eighties of the last century my songs became popular in cassettes also. More than hundred audio albums have been released so far. I started my carrier in television production on a regular basis from the year 1997 with a 85 episodes song based serial in Indian state own television channel ‘Doordarshan.’ Since than I have produced more than 15 long serials for ‘Doordarshan’. I have worked as assistant/Production advisor with Dr. Bhupen Hazarika in his films. As a Singer I have performed extensively in the USA, Canada, Australia and in United Kingdom I was invited by United Nations in its conference held in Cairo, Egypt in 1994. I also attended the ‘Global Cultural diversity conference’ held in Sydney, Australia in 1995organized by Australian Prime Minister's office and Multicultural department which was inaugurated by the than UN Secretary general Bruitos Bruitos Ghali. My latest work “Satikar Andhar” (Darkness of Century),a short film on superstitious believe has awarded New York International Independent film & Video festival(NYIIFVF) 2007, as the Best International Directorial Debut award. The NYIIFVF is one of the largest film festival of the World. The same film was screened by the prestigious 'FESTIVAL DE CANNES' 2008 in its short film corner.
I have started this blog to let the world know about my works in the field of music and film.

Sadananda Gogoi,Singer/Filmmaker Assam/Guwahati

2 comments:

subhash said...

dada akhomoir swadesh casseter gaan kot pam dekhpremor geet asil bukakhator pora ulaisil j?

subhash said...

dada akhomoir bukhator pora ulua apunar swadesh namor dekhprem mulok geet bilak kot paam ?